For a limited time, you can purchase a full Conference package to PRSA's 2019 International Conference in San Diego for the Early Bird Discount Price of only $995!
This Conference offers more than 100 professional development sessions, features inspiring keynote speakers, brings together PRSA members from far and wide, and includes exhibiting companies with relevant products and services.
Take advantage of this limited-time deal before December 31, 2018 and save big!
When you attend PRSA's International Conference, you'll experience an ideal atmosphere in which to focus on your own future and professional development. At Conference, you'll...
- Get inspired.
- Discover new insights and strategies.
- Explore proven and cutting-edge techniques and approaches.
- Share insights and ask questions of your fellow PR professionals.
- Enjoy opportunities to network with more than 21,000 communication and public relations professionals.
- Visit with Conference exhibitors to learn about relevant products and services they offer.
Elevate the Quality of Your Performance
This webinar is ideal for closing the year and starting fresh on quality initiatives. It is easy to continue performing in the same way year after year. We will discuss how learning the three primary tools for upgrading the quality of your conversations, your projects and your engagement will prepare you for 2019.
Live: December 11, 2018. 3-4PM (EST)
On-Demand, available December 18, 2018.
Presenter: Suzanne Updegraff, president, Employee Development Systems
Suzanne Updegraff drives the vision and strategy of EDSI. Her skill in building professional relationships has made EDSI a leading provider of performance improvement and management development courses. Her signature strength in marketing and her creative approach to working with clients has guided EDSI through substantial growth over the past 20 years.
Prior to owning EDSI in 1997, Suzanne served as Director for the Center of Continuing Education for the National Association of Print Leadership, a non-profit entity focused on serving entrepreneurs and executives in the commercial printing market. Suzanne received her Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey.
Suzanne is a noted training facilitator with hundreds of clients represented throughout the United States. She is a member of Women’s Vision Foundation, the Association for Talent Development and is listed in the Denver Social Register. She is married with two children and resides in Denver, Colorado.
Accreditation: Participants with the APR credential earn 1.0 APR Maintenance Credit for a webinar. Learn more about Accreditation maintenance.
Thank you to our renewing members!
- Melanie Ave, Concordia Seminary – St. Louis
- Michael Baker, Century Link, Inc.
- William Brennan, Saint Louis Zoo
- Patricia Feeney, APR, Creative Expression LLC
- Gary Ford, Webster University
- Stephen Houston, APR, Compass Communications LLC
- Peggy Lents, Lents & Associates
- Patrick Longo
- Meredith Pierce, Saint Louis Public Schools
- Bethany Pope, Mercy
- Darci Roberts
- Keith Schopp, Nestle Purina PetCare
- Lacey Sonderegger, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Stephen Turner, Solomon/Turner
- Donna Vandiver, The Vandiver Group
- Wendy Vlieks, Nestle Purina PetCare
- Michelle Yates, APR, Lawrence Group
- Glynn Young, APR, Fellow PRSA, Glynn Young Communications
- Joseph Zydlo, Jr.
Welcome our newest members!
- James Bagwell
- Stephanie Hirata
- Mariah Martin, Osborn Barr
- Harsha Paul
- Maggie E. Tracy, Easterseals Midwest
2018 Triple Play Membership Offer
When you join PRSA before Nov. 30, 2018, you will have three surefire ways to make industry connections. In addition to your national PRSA membership (with no initiation fee, a $65 value), you will also receive a Free Section* membership (a $60 value) and Free Chapter* membership (up to $100)! Use the code FALL18 at checkout!