May 23, 2018
7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
7730 Bonhomme Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63105
Baseball season is in full swing! In the same way pro baseball players have coaches, guiding them to become better at their game, we too must cultivate our approach to earning strong media coverage.
Don't just be a spectator and watch other pitches pass you by! Get in the game!
Kelly Reilly, Vice President of Communications at Wells Fargo and lead media trainer for the company will challenge attendees to rethink their approach to cultivating stories. In this one-hour session, she will share how successful media interviews – print, radio, TV, and online – strengthen a company’s reputation and position key stakeholders as trusted experts.
Are you ready to step up to the plate and master the following?
- Understanding the media in today’s world
- Anatomy of a reporter – What makes them tick?
- Media interview goals
- What makes a compelling story?
- Crafting and delivering your message effectively
- Evaluating the opportunities and risks
- How to gain control of an interview?
When you’re done with this session, you should be able to hit it out of the park!
Ragan Communications is hosting two full-day workshops in St. Louis on July 30 and 31.
PRSA St. Louis Members can receive a $300 discount off the full registration price of $945 for each workshop. At $645 per workshop, that’s cheaper than the Ragan member price!
Contact Sandi Straetker, APR, at email@example.com for details on how to register and receive the special PRSA STL discount. Don’t wait - the sessions are filling up!
Thanks to our renewing members!
- Jennifer Cozart
- Susan Dillon
- Thomas Drabelle, City of O'Fallon, MO
- Susan Garritano, McCarthy Building Companies
- Amy Horton, LMI Aerospace
- Jeane Jae, Humane Society of Missouri
- Casey Leek
- Sandy McBride, APR, Centene Corporation
- Heather Murdick, The Vandiver Group
- Kelly Fitzgibbon O'Malley, O'Malley Hansen Communications
Welcome our newest member!
- John Parker